Friday, January 9, 2009

A few more from Christmas.

Our celebration of Epiphany. It was kind of funny actually. The Dora the Explorer show featured the Three Kings and had some ideas and crafts for the day on the Nick Jr website. We printed off these crowns for the littles and they watched the show...which was kind of a relief considering I had been holding a sick baby all day, wondering when I would be able to read the story I printed about Epiphany. After the show, the littles went to bed and Nathan read the story to them.
My own version of th Night Before Christmas! =)

Our granddaughter (my dh's son's daughter). Isn't she sweet?



I did more Christmas layouts this year than in any other year...I think it is the ease of digi-scrapping. In previous years, I'd jam as many pictures onto a page as possible because I knew it might be a few weeks or even months before I could get back to it. Now I can start, stop, and start again without the worry of littles getting into my *supplies* (as long as I save my work along the way).

No comments: